Diesel Technician - Lafayette
|Salary Range:||Great Wage Plus Incentive!|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Now is a great time to join our team!
Only the Best Techs THINK BIG and LIVE WELL at Wiers!
Are you good enough to work with the best?
We offer top pay and comprehensive training for all positions.
If you have experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines, consider Wiers for your next career move . . . and THINK BIG!
Our Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k), paid holidays & vacation time and more.
Come join the Wiers Team today.
|Duties:||- Read, understand, and perform repair orders as needed
- Inspect vehicle components for reuse or replacement
- Operate diagnostic equipment to properly identify the cause of the complaint
- Locate and follow the proper diagnostic information to conduct tests and measurements
- Identify, order, track and manage parts required
- Prioritize repairs with parts availability to ensure timely repairs
|Qualifications:||- High School diploma
- Can-Do Attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
APPLY NOW at WWW.WiersJobs.com